Job Title: environmental geologist or environmental engineer
Posted on November 16, 2016
Fulcrum Environmental Consulting, Inc., efulcrum.net, is recruiting for a Washington State Registered Geologist or Hydrogeologist or Professional Engineer (civil or environmental) to join our Spokane, Washington office. We are a regional provider of environmental and safety consulting services in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
Working under the direction of our Principal Geologist/Hydrogeologist, typical tasks will include Phase 1, 2, 3 Environmental Site Assessments, oversight of soil and groundwater remediation, installation of groundwater monitoring wells, support of wetland identification and delineation projects, mining reclamation, management or co-management of soil remediation and investigation projects, etc.
Successful candidate shall have demonstrated:
- Active involvement in the successful preparation of proposals, Statements of Qualifications, for existing and new clients, including private, public, and governmental parties.
- Development of clients and service to existing clients through professional relationships, effective project management, and personal investment in project outcomes.
- Superior technical field craft, including planning, execution, and recordkeeping during completion of environmental investigations and monitoring.
- Accurate preparation and administration of sampling analysis plans, remedial investigations, and contract specifications.
- Clarity in written product, strong oral communications, and professional dress and presence.
- Experience with groundwater, surface water, sediment, and soil sampling per Washington State Department of Ecology, Idaho DEQ, and/or USEPA SOPs.
- Prepared to serve as a mentor to junior staff members
- Able to provide professional goals, personal aims, and your plan to achieve both
- B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, etc.
- 5+ years in environmental/geology field
- Registered Geologist license in current state(s) of practice or Professional Engineer (environmental or civil specialization)
- 40-hour HAZWOPER
- CPR and First Aid training
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference W2011-01EGE in correspondence.
Return to Job Listings